Mary’s Place In Catholic Education”
If you’re a Catholic educator who’s wanted to have a positive influence on your students in the least amount of time, and with the least effort and struggle on your part… while also growing in your own spiritual life, then this will be the most encouraging letter you’ll ever read.
Here’s what this is all about.
Many Catholic teachers today… whether in a Catholic school or home-school… are facing an uphill battle.
If you teach in a Catholic school, the chances are high that what you’re teaching isn’t being reinforced at home… and… no matter if you teach in a Catholic school or you home-school, society certainly doesn’t support the Catholic values you’re trying to share with your students and children.
I’m sure you could give a whole list of other challenges Catholic educators are facing.
Now, fortunately, Fr. Emil Neubert has provided a most helpful tool for Catholic educators, which will go a long way in overcoming difficulties you face in teaching.
And that’s because he’s going to show you Mary’s rightful in Catholic education. Most people don’t know the information he’s going to reveal.
But before I get to that, you’re probably wondering…
Who in the world is Fr. Emil Neubert?
He was a Marianist priest, who wrote groundbreaking Mariological works… and… Marian books for every state of life – for children all the way up to priests and religious.
He used to write about the Blessed Virgin for at least three (3) hours a day.
A respected priest who knew Father Neubert said he was “the only man I ever knew who could speak incessantly of the Blessed Virgin and always had something informative and interesting to say.”
St. Maximilian Kolbe and Ven. Frank Duff (Founder of the Legion of Mary) held him in the highest esteem. Fr. Neubert’s Marian writings were so remarkable, they both reached out and struck up friendships with him, maintained correspondence with him, and eagerly promoted his Marian books. St. Maximilian even translated one of his books.
Together with the two of them, Fr. Emil Neubert is recognized as one of the most extraordinary apostles of Mary of the twentieth century.
And his most useful book for Catholic educators is called…
- Discover the links between Christian education and the mission of Mary
- Recognize why Mary must have the best place in the work of education
- See how the mission of the Christian educator is only a participation in the mission entrusted by God to Mary, whether you are aware of it or not
- Come to know what true Christian education is. (This is almost universally ignored today.)
- Find clear explanations of the assistance Jesus has prepared for teachers
- Know why a solid knowledge of the maternity of Mary is so important for you. (Fr. Neubert: “Everyone knows who she is, but few know why she is who she is; and it is a great pity.” This book gives you this knowledge in spades.)
- Uncover why Mary’s mission of educator extends to all men and to all times
- Discover why Mary needs YOUR help and precisely how you can help her. (This book tells you how you can take a great part in her mission.)
- Understand the greatness of being a Christian educator. (What could be better than helping the Queen of Heaven form Jesus, her Son, in souls? This is a divine work.)
- See what contact with Christ really means and how you can attain it and lead your students to it
- Find out the four conditions necessary for the spiritual climate of the school
- Know how to help Mary in her mission as Guardian of the Faith
- See how to know and love Jesus much more after reading this book
- Recognize why you do not need a philosophical or theological formation for a profound grasp of the life of Jesus in you. (The reasons why will delight, and perhaps, surprise you.)
- Be surprised to see how we know much more about Jesus than the disciples of St. Paul did
- Realize what the necessary virtues are, and how easy it is to practice them
- Discover how to form students in the apostolic spirit. (Remember: they have an active part to play in the salvation of souls. God and Mary want this.)
- Understand Mary’s role in secular formation (No one EVER thinks of this.) and how you can help her in this
- Find out how to give your students a decisive advantage in life. (You will also help yourself in the process.)
- Be able to teach your students how to defeat the devil, who considers everyone who has reached the age of reason fair-game
- Realize why teachers should not lose hope, and how to avoid discouragement over difficult students
- Discover how to love your students as Mary loves them.
And much, much more!
It’s impossible to list everything you’ll learn in this book, because, as St. Maximilian Kolbe says about Marian reading: “(Mary) will be revealing herself to you through the sentences you read and will suggest thoughts, convictions, affections which have probably not even entered the author’s mind.”
As Ven. Pope Pius XII said in his Encyclical on the Mystical Body (Mystici Corporis, #44):
“Because Christ the Head holds such an eminent position, one must not think that He does not require the help of the Body…Yet this, also, must be held, marvelous though it may seem: Christ HAS NEED of His members…Moreover as our Savior does not rule the Church directly in a visible manner, He WILLS to be helped by the members of His Body in carrying out the work of redemption…
“This is a deep mystery, and an inexhaustible subject of meditation, that the salvation of many depends on the prayers and voluntary penances which the members of the Mystical Body of Jesus Christ offer for this intention and on the cooperation of pastors of souls and of the faithful, especially of fathers and mothers of families, a cooperation which they must offer to our Divine Savior as though they were His associates.”
And that’s not all.
Blessed Pope Paul VI said:
“There reigns among men, by the hidden and benign mystery of the divine will, a supernatural solidarity whereby the sin of one harms the others just as the holiness of one also benefits the others. Thus the Christian faithful give each other mutual help to attain their supernatural aim. Thus while attaining their own salvation, they have also cooperated in the salvation of their brothers in the unity of the Mystical Body.”
And so, you can clearly see the importance of your role as a teacher.
And it works. It gives you immediate ways to bring Mary’s influence into your teaching. And if you have the courage to try them, they can make a breathtaking difference in your students’ lives.
Getting Started Is Easy!
And now you can try “Mary and the Christian Educator”…
If the mail is too slow for you, simply download it on Kindle and you can get started in under 3 minutes. (And you don’t need a Kindle device. You can instantly download it to your PC or MAC.)
”30-Day NO-RISK Trial Certificate”
YES! I want to discover in Fr. Emil Neubert’s “Mary and the Christian Educator” how to share the Catholic Faith and Marian devotion with my students, and how to bring Mary’s maternal guidance into their lives.
I understand I will discover how to create a Marian atmosphere in my classroom and the lives of my students.
Because the Church, St. Maximilian Kolbe, and Ven. Frank Duff approved and promoted Fr. Neubert’s works, I know I can be confident in my decision to claim my copy.
I’m getting all this for the low investment of
Furthermore, I understand I have NO RISK in claiming my copy, because I have the no-hassle, no-questions-asked guarantee of Amazon, one of the largest, secure, and most trusted online retailers.
With “Mary and the Christian Educator”, I have every opportunity to help my students grow closer to Jesus and Mary without risking a penny.
I know my information is safe and secure, and I also understand my personal information is not and never will be stored on this site. On that basis, I'm clicking on the “ADD TO CART” button below and claiming my copy now...
100% Secure Shopping
ALL MAJOR CREDIT CARDS ACCEPTED
P.S. Fr. Neubert’s “Mary and the Christian Educator” helps transform the way you share the Catholic Faith with your students. And it’s yours to read risk-free for 30-days. That’s right, read the entire book from start to finish, and if you don’t agree that it’s totally worth your investment of a few cents a day, then you can have a complete refund. I can’t make it any more fair than that. All you need to do today is go ahead and click the “ADD TO CART” button below now.